Wednesday, November 7, 2007

down and low

bummed.
that just about sums up my life right now.
I have no more money left on my J points, which is my meal card. Actually that's a lie, i have 15 cents on it, but that doesn't help me any. Its ridiculous. If you don't use a meal card food is REALLY REALLY expensive. A salad runs about $10. its ridiculous. with the card you can get 2 boca burgers, fries, and a grilled cheese sandwich for $5.05. With cash it's about $25. And its all just frozen food from sisco. ridiculous. So now i have to go to housing and dining to find out where my money went. I look at my transactions and my meal plan was $3,616. Do you know how much i got to use? Take a while guess. $824. That's how much. grrr. cause now i can't eat for the rest of the semester.
especially since i quit my job cause my boss kept yelling at me and eventually made me cry. I wouldn't have been able to get food stamps anyway though since my parents claimed me last year on their taxes. Lame. Basically my world is falling apart around me