Thursday, May 21, 2009

Strawberry Jam

i hate reoccurring emotions how certain ones just don't go away and that time doesn't make it any easier.

on a lighter note, i've found a couple new artists that i would like to share.

Ben Kehoe one of two brother artists. I love his bio which says "I am an artist currently located in Pittsburgh, PA. I graduated from Temple University in 2001 and use my degree as source of constant self amusement.You may ask me why I opted to get a communications degree and my answer would be a blank stare followed by an exploding M80 which would give me time to escape into a dark alleyway where I could sob unashamedly.

My influences are nature, pattern-based medieval artwork, comical violence and uncomfortable situations."

enough said








The last, is the other Kehoe brother Andy. He has also put a funny bio on his site but it's a little too long to put on here. They both seem like awesome guys, but as a secret, i like andy's art better.