Saturday, May 16, 2009

three/four time

So I thought I might put up some of my shots since no one has seen my photos. Granted i don't really like to put the ones i develop by hand up online since a) they never look like they do in real life and b) i have an aversion in going into steven's room to use the scanner. soo... crappy photos COMING UP!











This one won't go right side up and i'm waaaay too lazy to fix that, also this is an example of why I don't put hand-made photos online. This print is actually BLUE in real life, I toned that sucker for sooo long. and by long i mean, not very long at all but regardless...it's blue.
the other thing about my manual photography is that as a general rule, if i'm using "messy borders" which is what you can see here, or something that isn't extremely clean, I like dust. I see it like a little stamp that it's made by hand and not on a machine, made with love and toxic chemicals...mmmm




also, today at juice it up! we juiced about SEVEN apples. I took the little peely left over stuff and am going to attempt to make raw apple pie with it. Wish me luck, I'll tell you how it goes.