Friday, January 25, 2008

dans les grandes plainmes des peines à jouir



parfois j'aimerais mourir tellement j'ai voulu croire.
it somehow seems to be a mistake. i am not happy. jealously, paranoia destroys everything with us little bear. it drives me crazy little bear. i do not feel better as i sit alone waiting for you to come home. i can no longer see the bright future we once saw together. i have lost that future and no longer know what to do.
i still have these passions little bear. i still cannot stand aside and watch little bear but i no longer know what i am to do.
i had been so sure. i was so committed to my cause, willing to become a martyr in a revolution i will not see, but i cannot leave my family. i cannot have my family leave me. i don't know what to do.
it breaks my heart but your paranoia drives me mad. will it be like this forever? each of the other feeling the other has all the power. it is not safe that way. how can we love each other but hate each other at once. i cannot see. i am blind.
j'espère ne plus jamais faire souffrir quelqu'un comme je t'ai fait souffrir.
-little bug