Saturday, January 12, 2008

pitiful


so all of this sick time has given me all of this thinking time, which may or may not be a good thing. fading in and out of consciousness i've found myself worse off today than the others before. maybe it's the drugs, maybe it's the lack of food, whatever it is, it's not the best thing.
so my thinking continues and i can't help but feel trapped. maybe it's true what ivan says. maybe i won't be able to find someone who loves me as much as he does.
it makes me think back and try and find a time i didn't have to make the first move.
blaze asked me the other day to give him suggestions on asking a girl for her number, then it dawned on me, no one has ever asked for my number. well obviously people have but not in that way. i guess i should be thankful to not have to deal with that sort of thing but still...it would be nice.
another thing, guys always tell about how much they love it when girls make the first move. well...i'm tired of it. it's ridiculous. is it so hard to grow a pair?
maybe it's just me being sick but i can't help but be pessimistic.