Friday, January 11, 2008

too much ice cream


and too much vicodin.
i have no more wisdom teeth which does not bring me pain as much as it does boredom. i can't stop craving solid foods and my teeth don't hurt when i eat them, however, i keep envisioning things getting caught in the holes in my mouth which is a little graphic and terribly disgusting. All I can think about is hemp burgers from Taco Loco, Mee Krab and Pad Thai from Mongkut Thai. The softest food I'm craving is spaghetti, but even the sauce i like has mushrooms and tomato chunks in it. So currently i am doomed to starve.
at least i have time to actually put something on my blog no matter how medicated i am.
so my plan right now is as follows:
go home (to arcata) on wednesday. work my little butt off in graphic design, figure drawing, and french (specifically). the other classes i'm not too worried about. mostly i'm just trying to keep myself busy. with 22 units that shouldn't be that big of an issue.
ANTM auditions are at the end of May/early June, which is not something i want to admit that i will do but...you know me.
which also means time to hit the gym and work on my walk. Hopefully being Kamila's continuous model wont hurt either.
The other thing i plan to do is a lot of sewing and working on my portfolio. My life goal continues to be to become a licensed couture dressmaker.
in other news i continue to sing feist's brandy alexander...for obvious reasons. and i bought the most amazing new flats