Tuesday, January 15, 2008

sick


i don't understand why someone can be so paranoid over a significant other that can't even leave the house. o know that its worse than what he tells me. i know he thinks i'm scheming or planning something, or making it all up. honestly, i have gaping holes in my mouth, massive medication and surgery tomorrow. he must not believe me. how can you be so paranoid.
do i really seem so desperate? do i really seem like someone who is going to hook up with someone in this state? geez. it seems ridiculous and ludacris. what do you mean you cant help but be paranoid? where am i going to go? who am i possibly going to see?
theres no way you can be angry at me for this. do you think that this is what i want? am i the kind of person who wants to be continually stabbed and jabbed and dug into?
you must not know anything about me.